Thoughts On Parking Places and Life
Five thoughts on parking places and life as shared by John Maxwell:
1. There's not always a parking place available.
2. You increase the odds of getting a parking place if you try.
3. Some people will always try to keep you from finding your parking place.
4. Some people will always help you find a parking place.
5. There are shuttle people, and there are parking place people... who will you hang around?
How you think determines what you get. Think about that!
Leave a Reply.
Dan and Amy Allen are Educators and Advocates for Students.